Tremendous opportunity for talented j2ee lead developers/engineers who want exposure to EC2 cloud computing ,semantic web, ontology/taxonomy, in enterprise SOA open source environment. Development shall prove to be some of the more innovative j2ee initiatives in the Boston areaa . Role involves architecture, design and development in -Spring MVC-web services environment.
The Opportunity: Come join a team of the brightest engineers in the area. State of the art facility with a world class organization and industry leader in the ever growing information services space. Who needs silicon valley when you can have the same opportunity here.Long term custom SOA development on extensive spring mvc based product portfolio. Shall join a small team of developers building frameworks for an SaaS platform sitting within the Amazon cloud. Work we are doing closely parallels the development environment at Google!
Employment options: Aggressive Full time Compensation Plans for qualified senior developers and technical leads. For those who are unsure, contract for hire for up to 12-18 mo also an option
For confidential details and immediate interview: 267 234 7258 email@example.com
Here is a technical overview:
Expert in Server sideJava/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Freemarker, XML, Apache Tomcat, Spring MVC, Hadoop and AWS
* Extensive Experience with open source frameworks and tools such as Spring, log4J, JUnit/JMock, Apache Commons API*s and other Apache projects
* Worked with multi-threading, Concurrency.
* Good knowledge of JMS Messaging and Enterprise Service Bus.
* Good experience with Continuous Integration build, maven, ant, subversion. Should be able to setup and maintain.
* Good experience with Jmock, Htmlunit, Watir or Selenium.
* Experience with Shell scripts (power shell/unix bash)
Experienced in developing high traffic external consumer sites. Experience in publishing industry is desired.
* Experience with code profiling tools.
* Experience in agile development methodologies and test-driven iterative development practices.
* Experienced in full product development life cycle application.
Experienced in practicing agile and fast-paced software development methodologies like XP or Scrum or iterative development
Contact Brian cassidy Directly at 267 234 7258 for confidential details and immediate interview