We offer a highly competitive salary (based purely on candidate overall skillset, experience, and education level), 100% "company-paid" benefits (medical, dental, vision, life), Flexible hours, paid vacation, relocation assistance (where needed), great work environment and cool and exciting projects. We have been in business for 10+ years and are very profitable.
We are actively seeking an outgoing and innovative Email Mail Marketing Specialist to join our Miami Beach offices. The Email Marketing Specialist will have the following duties and responsibilities:Location (2)
- Coordinate with programmers to trigger and test various emails.
- Create templates in our Campaign Management System (CMS).
- Track/analyze email data and create reports on data gathered from the CMS.
- Optimize existing Emails for best possible effect and reach.
- Monitor ReturnPath Metrics.
- Must be self-starter and well-organized multi-tasker.
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop
- Basic Knowledge of HTML.
- MS Excel experience is a must!
- Web Design experience is a plus!
- Understanding of MySQL
- 4-yr degree (Web Design, Computer Science, Communications, PR/Management, Advertising, or related field)
- 2+ years of experience designing and optimizing email templates for mass-mail applications.