Our Transaction-Driven Marketing Company (250 employees) has a proven product used in combination by Banks, Bank Customers, and Retailers.
OUR PARTNERS by the numbers:
Banks (over 300 and growing)
Bank Customers (over 70 million and growing)
The hiring company was established in 2009 and works hand-in-hand with your on-line banking account.
Base Salary: $95,000 - $110,000
Stock Options: 5,000 - 7,000 shares of the company
* Database Development (90% - 95%) and Support (5% - 10%)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful agile environment. With hard work, comes the personal and financial reward of contributing to this industry changing product
* Provide SQL Server performance tuning and move data through the enterprise
* Willing to learn high level DBA responsibilities such as: Deployment, Configuration, and Tuning
* Nice to have some exposure to packaging and release management
Senior Database Developer (SQL Server Developer or T-SQL Developer)
Atlanta, GA (Between down town Atlanta and Virginia Highlands)
Average 8.5 hours a day
Core Hours: 10:00am to 4:00pm (other hours are flexible)
- Telecommuting 1-2 days a week
T-SQL, SQL Server 2005 / 2008, Strong Performance Tuning, Strong development problem solving skills on databases with 100+ million to over 1 Billion rows of data.
PASSIVE CANDIDATES: Your Job Search is ****CONFIDENTIAL**** with CSi
HIRING COMPANY and Recruiting Vendor Relationship :
- Our Transaction-Driven Target Marketing client will be the employer for this opportunity.
- Excellent communication between Hiring Company and Recruiting Vendor.
- Feedback on your candidacy will usually occur within 24-72 hours.
Base Salary: $95K - $110K
Annual Bonus: Yes
Stock Options: 5,000 - 7,000 shares
401(k) - Yes
3 weeks vacation
Flexible work schedule
- SQL Server 2008 (size: over 5+ TB)
- Advanced T-SQL
- Strong Performance Tuning
- DBA (high level knowledge or willing to learn)
- More details will be provided. These are the core requirements for the position.
Apply today, and qualified candidates will receive feedback on your resume submission within 24 hours. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES will interview with the hiring manager within a week, possibly sooner.
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, RDBMS, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or other related field.
INTERVIEW PROCESS (may fluctuate a little):
Phone Screen (30 minutes)
On-site Interview (1 day - 4 hours OR 2 day - two 2 hour interviews)
Feedback and Offer extended (1-2 days after on-site interview)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB by sending your resume or questions to:Tom@chathamstaffing.com
Chatham Staffing, Inc. (CSi) has over 10 years of experience placing Information Technology Professionals on a full-time basis. We have earned an ethical reputation within the staffing industry and will keep your search ****CONFIDENTIAL****.