Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6+ months
- Provide data analysis and standard reporting support, which includes the ability to extract data from various source systems and data stores by performing coding (SQL, BOBJ, UNIX, etc.) and system parameter setting, perform ad-hoc queries and develop/automate financial/statistical models using a variety of software applications (Excel, Business Objects, etc.).
- Perform impact analysis on proposed changes evaluating potential impacts on data, applications, and reporting and effectively communicating potential risks/effects to supported business customer base.
- Ability to interface with management, users, and information technology professionals to solve complex business problems.
- Focuses on process automation and re-engineering.
- SQL Server, Teradata and UNIX**.. 5+ years experience
- Reporting Tools 2+ years experience with Business Objects, Crystal Reports or Hyperion or comparable
- Viewed as having significant expertise in given field.
- Applies extensive expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Guides the successful completion of major projects and may function in a project leadership role.
- Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org