.NET Developer – CONTRACT or PERMANENT in TAMPA, FL
Our client is a leader in their industry. They offer an excellent work environment where your contributions will be appreciated, a very competitive compensation/benefits package and the opportunity to leverage the latest technologies. We are looking for sharp individuals to join this exceptional group! Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
. NET Developer Required Skills:
* 3+ years experience developing with ASP.NET, C# and/or VB.NET
* .NET Framework and Visual Studio (ASP.Net, C#, .Net 3.5/4.0)
* Object-Oriented techniques including exposure to design patterns of software
* Strong understanding of SQL programming and database architecture in a SQL Server environment; SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL/Stored Procedures
* Web Services experience
* WCF or WPF experience preferred
-Design, develop, implement and maintain web and client solutions using Visual Studio .NET.
-This position requires a strong application developer of .NET applications using C#.NET or VB.NET and ASP.NET.
-Applicants should be familiar and comfortable with all phases of the system development life cycle.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.