Iris's Direct Client, one of the largest Investment Bank is looking to hire a strong Technical Business Analyst for a longterm contract opportunity.
Job Description and Requirement
Client facing and SQL skills for data validations before writing BRDs are important.
The Risk Capital and Stress Testing project, is a multi-year strategic initiative to replace multiple internal systems in order to provide a unified point of calculations and reporting for government regulatory reporting purposes. The project consists of multiple aspects of government reporting. Some of the reporting projects are Corporate Stress Testing, Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review, and Risk Capital. The intent is to engineer a system that will generate firm-wide reports of the exposure the firm has in predefined scenarios. The Business analyst needs to work closely with business and technology to provide BRD, FRD and data analysis. The BA also needs to guide developers on all aspects of project and project business expertise on projects development.
Candidates should possess solid educational credentials, in addition to a minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience conducting business analysis, defect resolution and basis testing. BA on risk area is a big plus.
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
* 4+ years of BA experience. Prefer on risk area.
* Strong track record of shipping high quality financial applications
* Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
* Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
* Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
* Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize the results
* Basic SQL skill is required.