Iris's Direct Client, one of the largest Investment Bank is looking to hire Senior Business Analyst's for a longterm contract opportunity
Job Description and Requirement
The Enterprise Technology Solutions group focuses on helping our businesses take a more holistic view of risk -- one that allows Risk Managers to manage, measure and actively mitigate risks taken by the firm. Managing risk while addressing regulatory uncertainty has emerged as one of the most critical areas of business operation. We are looking for resources responsible for analyzing business requirements in the Compliance and Risk area, liaison between the Business and IT teams, and create and document all relevant artifacts.
Work with Compliance business and IT team to identify and define the business needs and technical solution to fulfill the requirements
Create, maintain and communicate requirements, conduct analysis, coordinate the design of solutions and establish metrics for success.
Write detailed requirements specifications (business & functional specifications as well as technical design documents), use cases, workflow charts, test plans and overall system roadmap and artifacts.
Responsible for requirements traceability, user acceptance testing, results verification, defect resolutions and overall release sign-off.
Provides support for users by writing and maintaining user documentation and lead the end-user training effort during new system handover.
Ability to quickly generate straw man diagrams, Visios and/ or HTML POCs
This will be a highly dynamic environment where an energetic positive attitude, multi-tasking and the ability to jump in and add value is a fundamental requirement.
• Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 8 plus years of professional experience, preferably in Financial Services industry.
• Must have strong collaborative, analytical, written/verbal communication (specifically technical writing) skills and well versed with MS Office suite of products.
• Hands-on Requirements Analysis, client management and technical documentation experience is a must.
• Previous experience in consulting services, performing deep analytical and business process analysis.
• Familiarity with software development lifecycle, Core Java / J2EE development environment, and relational databases.
• Experience in Compliance / Analytical and BI related projects as business analyst would be a plus.
• Knowledge of BI tools will be a plus. Broad knowledge of business process including business operations, IT operations and risk management
• Self-motivated when it comes to tasking and development planning.