This position is NOT open to 3rd parties or recruiters. DIRECT applicants only, please.
*We are unable to sponsor H-1B visas at this time.*
We have an immediate full time permanent position available with our client - a large, successful and financially stable organization located in a suburb of metro Detroit, for an experienced SAP FI/CO Analyst. This position offers an excellent salary and benefits package!
We respect your privacy. Your resume will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and will NOT be sent to anyone without your permission, guaranteed.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS WORD format. (Resumes in any other format will cannot be accepted by our system).
Senior Analyst, SAP FI/CO Full Time DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES….
The SAP/FICO expert of the SAP Competency Center ensures all FI/CO related processes managed through the SAP applications are running smoothly all around the globe (numerous countries) and across all systems (about 10 different SAP instances). The role will be responsible for delivery, support, improvement of processes and functionalities within a manufacturing & distribution organization, utilizing latest technology and SAP system solutions.
- Work as part of the SAP/FICO Maintenance Team, accountable for resolving AR, AP, GL, CO-PC, CO-CCA, Asset Management related issues raised via the helpdesk
- Identify root cause for recurring issues, make/implement proposals for their elimination
- Assist or take responsibility for estimating & conducting development work end-to-end (req’s analysis, estimates, functional spec, testing, etc.)
- Ensure system changes conform to the Global Template
- Manage and support finance processes such as Invoice Processing, VAT, Electronic Bank Integration, Cost of Goods Sold accounting, Intercompany postings, PPV analysis, US GAAP rules vs European GAAP and other Asia Pac GAAP Rules.
- 5-10 years Knowledge and Experience in the SAP FICO Module. This experience should include 5+ years of SAP FI and CO configuration experience
- Experience in supporting discrete and repetitive manufacturing environments and/or in a distribution environment
- Experience with product cost controlling in a manufacturing environment, profit center accounting, asset accounting, profitability analysis (CO-PA) and financial supply chain management (FSCM)
- Intercompany trading scenarios (STO, direct shipment, 3rd party, etc.)
- Required SAP CO configuration and production support experience: Product Cost Controlling – legal costs and group costs and Cost Object Controlling (including Results Analysis and Settlement).
- Strong understanding of COPA (Account Based/ Cost Based) procedures and Profit Center/ Cost Center Accounting and reporting requirements
- Experienced with SAP FICO implementation including process analysis, configuration, specification for developments, testing, documentation, training organization & delivery, end-user support
- Knowledge of the key integration points with other SAP modules
- Implementation and support experience in a Global environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Experience with unit testing methods and assisting users with UAT of SAP/FICO solutions
- Experience with writing functional/technical specifications
- Experience with making internal business contacts and external customer and supplier contact
- Strong analytical skills, enabling to quickly understand the drivers of a business process (sales, purchasing, supply chain, production, etc.)
- Experience with SAP Product Costing, Budgeting, Variance Reporting
- Travel is required --- 25%
HIGHLY PREFERRED SKILLS…
- Experience with SAP IDOC knowledge preferred
- Experience with Vertex Integration preferred
- Experience with SAP FSCM is preferred
- Capabilities to get consensus, make decision, and assume them
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving and solution development
- Organized and have a flexible approach to operate in an international environment
Keywords: SAP, ERP, Oracle, ABAP, Programmer, P/A, P/L, Consultant, Consulting, FI/CO, FICO, Analyst, P/M, B/A, Financials, Controller, Finance.