I am Sakthi from Aspire Systems, Inc. We are focused on ISVs and offer development and product engineering services to ISVs.
Please have a look at www.aspiresys.com.
We are planning on expanding our market presence in Bay Area, CA. We are looking for a Business Development Manager in the Bay Area and it will be fabulous if you would be interested to grow along with a growing, entrepreneurial company that is trying to create a fairly differentiated practice in IT services and offshore outsourcing.
Location: Bay Area (Silicon Valley), California
Type: Full Time
Experience: Atleast 5-6 yrs of B2B IT/Software Services sales in US
Industry: ISVs, Enterprise IT
Our office is located in San Jose, CA and the candidate will work out of this location.
• Responsible for prospecting & generating leads from US West Coast region in the ISV & Enterprise companies
• Responsible for building network & relationship within the US West Coast region prospective companies
• Responsible for creating sales & marketing programs/ideas targeted for named accounts
• Responsible for up-selling & cross-selling within every new sales accounts earned
• Responsible for meeting the targeted quarterly & annual sales target
• Coordinate with the offshore (India) based Delivery Teams in creating proposals for prospective customers
• Might have to travel to India for customer visits and/or for getting training/understanding of Aspire’s Services & Delivery Model.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Previous work experience in large IT Services and/or OPD services companies
• Well established network connection & relationship within >100mn ISV companies
in the West Coast (US)
• Good understanding of emerging technologies in the software development field
• Good understanding of the various outsourced model for software development
• Results driven
• Strong networking skills
• Energy & vision
• Excellent negotiator
• A natural leader
• Thrives in a stressful, dynamic, ever changing environment
• Strong, mature personal presence
If you are interested with this position, Please revert me back with your updated resume and below required details.
Willing to relocate to San Jose, CA:
Current Base Salary:
Expected Base Salary:
Visa Status :
Best time for interview:
I would really appreciate if you forward this email to your friends and contacts who is looking for a change.
Looking forward to work with you.
Thanks and Regards
Aspire Systems Inc.