Job Information Our financial services client is looking for technical project managers, business analysts and techno-functional consultants with Actimize AML/Fraud product experience for long term contract positions in Atlanta, GA.
- Work closely with business units to determine requirements, perform gap analysis on existing systems, and prioritize issues
- Work closely with business units to analyze and evaluate data needed to meet the requirements
- For Business Analyst – Development of Business Requirements Documents and Functional Specifications. Act as go-to person for business requirements.
- For Project Manager – ultimately responsible for end to end project management (Analysis to Implementation) of major Actimize programs.
- At least 3 years of experience on NICE Actimize AML/Fraud projects.
- Experience with one or more of the following Actimize components:
- Fraud Management
- AML – Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM), Watch List Filtering (WLF), Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Case Management (eRCM)
- Experience (minimum 5 years) performing Business Requirements gathering and/or Project Management for AML/Fraud projects in the financial industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have :
- CAMS certification. Knowledge and understanding of international anti-money laundering efforts and agencies (e.g. FATF, Basel II, etc.)
- Understanding of applicable laws, regulations, and guidance in the subject area as well as the desire to keep up with changes in a complex environment