Position: .Net Consultant
Location: Redmond, WA / Bellevue, WA / Austin, TX / Fort Worth, TX / jersey City, NJ / Boston / Charlotte, NC / Houston, TX / Dallas, TX / Fremont, CA
Duration: Full Time (Permanent)
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience in MS .Net implementations
• At least 4 years of experience in C#, Vb.net or ASP.NET
• At least 4 years of experience in web applications, windows services, WPF, WCF, SOA based web services
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Utility domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Thanks & Regards,
e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA -95113
Phone : 408-827-9440| Fax: 408-521-0167
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Yahoo IM "gaurav_srivastava94"
Disclaimer: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.