Job Title : Automation Architect
Location: Hartford, CT
Type of hire: Fulltime
Exp in Orchestration tools like BAO or VRO
Exp in Java, JBoss,Tomcat
- Define, develop, document, modify, collect, validate and maintain the key processes required for the delivery of high quality IT operational, project, and system performance.
- Solid understanding of ITIL and ITSM principles and processes with a focus on Event, Incident, Change and Notification Management as well as CMDB
- Initiate, enable and support process redesign and / or value generating initiatives and projects through creativity and continuous improvement practices. This includes complex system process analysis, design and simulation.
- Work directly with the process owners to identify where processes can be improved and how the technology solutions supporting these processes can facilitate this improvement. Once the redesign is complete, the individual will market and facilitate the implementation of the new business and system process redesigns.
- Develop and maintain a repository of best practices, work products, deliverables and templates.
- Work collaboratively with other business, systems, process specialists, and out-sourced Vendors to establish, apply, track and report performance indicators for the purpose of continuous process improvement.
- Drive the Agile framework to promote, initiate development efforts, govern and improve the processes.
- Provide coaching, process reviews and ongoing support for developing quality management behaviors in the organization
- Champion the practices, standardization and governance of all types of testing. This includes manual, automated and performance testing.*
- Expertise with Linux and Windows systems
- Good Knowledge on Databases like SQL, MYSQL, Oracle etc
- Good Knowledge on Networking Concepts
- Good Knowledge on BMC Products like Blade logic, ADDM, BEM
- Good Knowledge on Orchestration tools like BAO, VRO
- Good Knowledge on VMware Products like Vcenter, VRA, VcloudAir
- Good Working Knowledge on Java, JBoss,Tomcat
Thanks & Regards,
e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA -95113
Phone : 408-827-9440| Fax: 408-521-0167
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo IM "gaurav_srivastava94"
Disclaimer: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.