The Robinson Group has been retained to conduct a search for a strong DevOps/Cloud Specialist.
This permanent position is an important role for our global client in the delivery of numerous projects/programs.
Great salary, bonus, and benefits as well as impressive career growth are all available.
Open to relocation assistance.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to start the process.
This position will develop and promote lean (DevOps) practices in support of business application migrations and deployments using Public and Private Cloud services.
- Understand business vision, strategy and priorities
- Socialize solutions, services and roadmap; embrace input
- Provide technical and process leadership for DevOps practices and Cloud services
- Manage cloud infrastructure environments and costs
- Provide technical guidance and support for automation, monitoring, metrics and application deployment
- Integrate new processes into existing processes and policies
Competencies & Experience Required/Desired:
- Public (AWS/Azure) and private (future) cloud infrastructure and platform services
- Expertise in design of secure, highly available, elastically scalable systems
- Block, object and network storage technologies, data protection and lifecycle strategies
- Enterprise O/S platform experience (Windows, Linux/Unix)
- Security and network best practices
- Application and infrastructure change and deployment methodologies and governance
- Agile software development and deployment methodology and tools (Jira, Trello, etc.)
- Automation tools (AWS CLI/SDKs, Jenkins, Vagrant, Puppet, scripting, etc.)
- Software change management toolchain (Github, SVN, Jenkins, etc.)
- Package management systems (Public repos, Chocolatey, Spacewalk, SCCM, etc.)
- Event monitoring and metrics (AWS Cloudwatch, ELK, etc.)
- Broad familiarity with Open Source Software, the OSS community and vendors
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years full time experience in required/desired skills