Quick Solutions, Inc. (QSI), a leader in the successful delivery of Information Technology solutions, is currently looking for exceptional Organizational Change Management Consultants to join our growing consulting firm.
OCM Consulting Services:
• Certified OCM Expert leading OCM consulting effort for large programs/projects partnering with business and program resources to execute the work
• Certified OCM Experts providing consulting for program/project special situations, risks or challenges
• Certified OCM Experts providing consulting for consistent OCM delivery for large programs
• Certified OCM Experts providing consulting to help with approach for addressing findings from Quality Assurance Reviews.
• Bachelor degree required, MBA, Masters in OD or LHR Preferred
• Prosci Certified (Preferred)
• Knowledge of OCM trends in the Industry
• 3+ years leading transformational change efforts, experience in coaching and capability building
• Demonstrated experience, developing effective communication campaigns, creative communication solutions, communication strategy and plan development, building case for change
• Demonstrated PM knowledge and experience, project management certifications such as PMP preferred.
• Ability to develop and manage program and project plans to drive effective delivery
• Demonstrated Ability to influence without authority
• Ability to Navigate new organizations skillfully
• Skilled Facilitator
• Skilled at Relationship Building
• Partnership and Collaboration
• Instructional design and delivery knowledge and experience
About Quick Solutions:
QSI is one of the largest privately held Information Technology Consulting Firms located in Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio. With more than 25 years of consulting experience, they provide expertise within the Education, Energy, Financial Services, Manufacturing/Distribution, Public Sector, and Retail Industries. QSI offers leading edge consulting services around Strategy, People, Process and Technology. Depending on the needs of their clients, QSI provides these services on a project basis or through the placement of their trusted consultants. To acquire and retain the top industry talent, QSI has established career path models, which provide a clear path for advancement within the company. In addition to their consulting resources, they have established strategic partnerships. By investing in their people, QSI is able to deliver quality resources and value to their clients across all industries. For more information, visit http://www.quicksolutions.com.
Quick Solutions, Inc. provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, certification reimbursement, and more.
All candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.